Julien Mussi Scholarship
“Being a coach for me is the result of my own experience as an adult with ADHD in the United Kingdom. Following my own diagnosis at 36 I am able to understand, empathize and hope to inspire other adults and juveniles with the disorder. As a criminal lawyer who has personally experienced substance misuse and self-medication of undiagnosed ADHD starting from a young age, I plan to use my professional experiment to make a difference for other adults and adolescents with ADHD in the UK so they have the support, resources and services they deserve.” ~Julien Mussi, 2015
Julien Mussi was a student from the UK in our inaugural pilot program in the Fall of 2015. Unexpectedly, midway through the program, he passed away leaving a major hole in the program and the ADHD coaching community.
Because of his passion to use his talents, life experience and expertise to make a difference in the world for persons struggling with ADHD, we created the Julien Mussi Scholarship in his honor to further uphold his mission and support the enrollment of students who, like Julien, want to make a difference.
QUALIFICATIONS for the Julien Mussi Scholarship (must have at least one the following):
- International student (living outside the United States)
- Late adult diagnosis of ADHD
- Desire to work with adolescents or an underserved population
- Experience or passion for working with people with a substance misuse history
- Experience or interest in working in justice system or being an ADHD Advocate