Is coaching people with ADHD calling to you?
Do you want to know more about becoming an ADHD Life Coach?
Do you want to know more about becoming an ADHD Life Coach?
Terrific! Enter your information below to get two gifts from us about becoming an ADHD Life Coach!
“Do You Have What it Takes to Be an ADHD Life Coach? ” checklist and the recording, “ADHD Life Coaches Needed! How to Help Others with ADHD and Make a Difference.“
These are yours to keep and will help you learn more about the need for ADHD Life Coaches right now and discover if becoming an ADHD Life Coach is a good fit for you!
Do you know that becoming an ADHD Life Coach is for you?!
Are you ready to be 1 of the 12 in the Summer 2017 class?
Save your seat...
Click below and let us know you will be joining us starting June 5, 2017.
(Tuition payment plans are available.)
Register here to enroll in the Foundations of ADHD Course Only
- Do you feel compelled to help those struggling with ADHD?
- Do you or someone you love have ADHD?
- Do you want to use your experience with ADHD to help someone else?
Or maybe it’s a little bit of one, and a little of the other that has you thinking about becoming an ADHD coach.
Whatever the reason, there is something stirring deep in your heart of soul and you want to make a difference in the lives of people with ADHD...Right?!
"ADHD Life Coaches Make the Difference Between Not Only Surviving with ADHD, But THRIVING with ADHD!" ~ Laurie Dupar
About Being an ADHD Life Coach
You may not have even known until recently that there was a profession called ADHD Life Coaching. No problem! In fact it really just emerged as a profession in the last 20 years and for most "students" in our training program becoming an ADHD Life Coach is a second or perhaps a third career move! They just didn't know this profession existed before.
So, how do you become an ADHD Life Coach? Where can you learn all the ins, outs, ups and downs and every-which-ways of ADHD and ADHD Life Coaching?
The International ADHD Coach Training Center (IACTCenter) ADHD Life Coach Certification and Associate Coaching Programs are the most current, comprehensive, 360º, holistic curriculum on ADHD Life Coaching designed so you will graduate from the program as a confident, competent, compassionate world-class ADHD coach who:
- Is confident with coaching people of all ages, stages and cultures living with ADHD. Whether clients are 8, 18, 38, or 88! years old. Parents, families, even groups!
- Has the knowledge, skill and expertise to help your clients thrive with ADHD, not just “survive” it
- Truly enjoys and is fulfilled with the coaching work you do each day knowing you are living your purpose and helping to make a positive, invaluable difference in people's lives
Now how does that sound?
Pretty dang good…right?!
How the IACTCenter Supports You to Become a World Class ADHD Life Coach
The International ADHD Coach Training Center (IACTCenter) was founded by Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC, SCAC, who brings her incomparable expertise into all aspects of the Center. Laurie has the experience of 15 years as a credentialed ADHD Life Coach, 10 years mentoring and training emerging ADHD Life Coaches, and a background as a trained Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner. Her comprehensive knowledge of the science of ADHD and the art of coaching provides the IACTCenter students with the most well rounded, holistic approach to coaching ADHD clients.
Laurie Dupar, PMHNP, RN, PCC, SCAC, CAC, CEO and Founder
Laurie's mission is to make ADHD Life Coaching available to anyone in the world struggling with ADHD. She will tell you that she has never met anyone with ADHD that isn't also profoundly amazing! She has the unmatched experience as a trained Psychiatric Mental Heath Nurse Practitioner, a Professionally Certified Coach (PCC) by the International Coach Federation (ICF) and a lifetime of living personally with ADHD. Her commitment is to train compassionate, confident and competent ADHD Life Coaches to serve the needs of persons with ADHD around the globe. She is one of the only ADHD Life Coaches to be certified as a mentor coach which makes her uniquely qualified to train emerging ADHD Life Coaches in the art and science of coaching. Laurie received her initial coach training and credentialing at the Coaches Training Institute, an International Coach Federation (ICF) accredited training program and has specialized in coaching persons privately and in groups for the past 15 years through her company, Coaching for ADHD. She is the co-author and editor of the #1 best-selling Amazon series, The ADHD Awareness Book Project, and author of the popular Brain Surfing and 31 Other Awesome Qualities of ADHD and Unlocking the Secrets to Your Entrepreneurial Brain Style. Laurie is a sought after speaker both nationally and internationally on coaching, ADHD and entrepreneurship. She is published expert in Additude Magazine, Attention Magazine, and sits on several ADHD professional advisory boards, hosts the annual International Succeed with ADHD Telesummit and is a fierce advocate for persons with ADHD.
The International ADHD Coach Training Center is With You for an Entire Year... Every Step of the Way... as You Complete the Steps to Graduation and Certification as an ADHD Life Coach
This is what will happen in your training:
Your first six-month's at the IACTCenter is focused on providing you a comprehensive ADHD Life Coach curriculum including an advanced knowledge of ADHD, interaction with the tools, exercises and strategies you will use in your ADHD Life Coaching practice, and a thorough understanding of the coaching competencies and skills you need to become a truly exceptional confident, competent and certified ADHD Life Coach.
The curriculum is divided into three areas: 1. Foundations of ADHD, 2. Growth: Coaching Tools for Awareness and Change, and 3. CORE: Essential Coaching Skills for the ADHD Life Coach. Classes are twice a week for 90 minutes. We connect virtually in our global classroom by phone using a teleclass format.
Once you have completed the fundamental curriculum, prepared with the information and skills needed to be an ADHD Life Coach, we continue partnering with you for another six months as you move to the next phase of your coaching. During the second half of your training we provide you the additional level of support, mentoring and experience needed for you to gain increased confidence in the coaching process and take your next steps towards launching your coaching business.
Here is Additional Information About the IACTCenter Curriculum...
Growth: Coaching Tools for Awareness and Change
The 16 classes (total of 24 hours) in this module focus on the skills, techniques and tools ADHD life coaches use to facilitate awareness, change and personal growth with their clients. After this training, you will have your own power-packed ADHD life coaching toolkit packed with resources for working with your clients and supporting them in their success.
Throughout this module, you will work with these tools and concepts yourself, so you compassionately understand what it’s like to be on the receiving end as the client.
- How change happens
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs and how they relate to facilitating change
- Obstacles that prevent change from occurring
- The grief process of an ADHD diagnosis
- How negative thinking, what we tolerate and lack of boundaries prevent clients from moving forward
- How to empower and motivate your clients through the growth process
- Gardner’s 8 Intelligences, and how to explore them with your clients
- Love languages to help clients effectively communicate with others
- How to perform a strengths assessment with your clients
- Ways to explore your clients obstacles to change
- And much more
CORE: Essential Coaching Skills for the ADHD Life Coach
The 16 classes/8 weeks (total of 24 hours) CORE module will help you master the rigorous coaching skills and competencies you must learn and demonstrate in order to graduate from the IACTCenter and be credentialed by the International Coaching Federation.
- The 11 core coaching competencies and how they apply to ADHD coaching
- The ethical guidelines and standards for coaching set by the International Coaching Federation
- How to help your client set an agenda for coaching sessions
- Understanding the difference between a conversation and a coach-versation
- How to coach people to design new strategies and systems to better manage their ADHD using creative brainstorming
- How to support your client so they can reach their goals
- How to create doable action steps that have the most chance for your client to succeed
- The best ways to encourage, champion and support your clients throughout the coaching
- How to facilitate those life changing “a-ha” moments that result in your clients experiencing the empowerment of figuring it out for themselves
Questions about becoming a student at the IACTCenter?
If you already know that there is no other option for you than becoming an ADHD Life Coach...save your seat and enroll in the Summer 2017 class!
Click below to be taken to the registration page to hold hold your spot for the next training course starting June 5, 2017.
(Tuition payment plans are available.)
How the International ADHD Coach Training Center is Setting a New Standard
There are other ADHD Coach training programs out there, however here are some of the benefits that set the IACTCenter ahead of the rest:
The learning doesn’t stop there, we take it much, much further.
As a member and student of the IACTCenter, you’ll also be a part of:
- Participation in a twice a month coaching workshop starting at the very beginning of your classes where you’ll fine tune your skills, observe coaching by other students, ask questions and receive detailed feedback on coaching from our expert faculty members
- Essential business building answers and all day business building retreats to give you the understanding and skills you need to build a thriving coaching practice that serves the exact type of clients you want to work with
- 5 hours of one-on-one mentoring with Laurie Dupar, one of the industries few certified mentor coaches, to support you in honing your coaching skills and prepare you to pass your coaching exams
- Actual client referrals to start your practice — when a client’s not a good match for Laurie’s business, she refers them to one of the IACTCenter-certified ADHD coaches. It’s a win-win-win for everyone!
- Monthly Q&A sessions to get expert advice on questions or issues as they arise in your coaching or your business building
- An interactive community of other IACTCenter trained students via our Facebook community
Some Answer's to Your Question's
Where is the IACTCenter located?
The IACTCenter is completely virtual, meaning you can access this material from your home office, your living room couch, or your favorite coffee shop.
How long does it take to complete the program?
The IACTCenter certification program takes six months to complete the curriculum, and is a commitment of about 8 hours each week. You have a year from your initial class to complete the mentoring hours required for graduation.
What happens at the end of the program?
Once you complete the program, you will be a certified ADHD Life Coach. You will also be well on your way to applying for your credentials from the International Coaching Federation.
Who can I coach when I graduate from the IACTCenter program?
The IACTCenter prepares you to coach persons in any age group, including students, college students, adults and even our senior folks just recently discovering their ADHD.
How much does it cost?
Tuition includes all the classes, Coaching Workshops, 5 mentoring hours with Laurie Dupar, materials, quarterly ADDvance Your Business Retreats, monthly Business Q&A calls and so much more – all for $4795.
What if I live overseas?
We will be scheduling this round of classes at a time that is possible for our international students. We suggest you speak with our Trouble Shooter Student Liaison Extraordinaire (we call her Shaun) for times and dates
What requirements do I need to enroll?
A willingness and desire to help persons with ADHD, an open mind to learn new techniques and explore how ADHD has effected your life, and a high school diploma.
What is your withdrawal / refund policy?
Students can withdraw from the IACTCenter training program at any time. The IACTCenter Refund policy states that if student withdraws prior to first class, a full refund will be granted (minus a $200 administrative fee). If prior to second class, 75% refund. If after second week, no refund will be granted.
If you paid your tuition to hold a space in the IACTCenter training program and need to cancel, you may cancel without penalty before the program begins, minus an administrative fee of $200.
A Note from Laurie Dupar, Founder of IACTCenter:
I can’t tell you how excited I am that you’re considering becoming a member of the IACTCenter!
I remember what it was like to be in your shoes, to know coaching was what I wanted to do and eager to get started right away! I want to welcome you into our community.
If you are like me, you never planned to become an ADHD Coach, but once I found out about this amazing profession, becoming an ADHD Coach was the best decision I’ve ever made.
Which is why I am so excited to have created the International ADHD Coach Training Center.
There’s so much that makes the IACTCenter different than other coaching programs, but the main thing that sets us apart is our core mission. We want to provide a premiere global ADHD Coaching training program so that everyone who wants to can work with an ADHD Coach…and oh yeah, we also want our students to have a little bit of fun along the way.
Just so you know, our faculty isn’t here to prove how capable we are — our results speak for themselves. We’re here to show how capable you are, by teaching you the skills and sharing with you the tools you need to become an excellent ADHD coach and build your ADHD Coaching business.
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not the IACTCenter is right for you, let’s hop on the phone and talk about it!
I know what a big decision this is for you, and I’m here to answer any questions you have and happy to give you all the details you could possibly want on the program.
And in case you’re worrying…this call isn’t designed to pressure you to sign up.
That’s not my style, plus I don’t want anyone in the class who isn’t 100% all-in!
It’s just an opportunity for you to get all the facts so you can make a confident, informed decision that’s right for you.
Part of the coaching process is learning to know yourself, understand what you need, and map out the steps to achieve your goals. I want to help you map out those steps…and see for yourself how the IACTCenter can be part of your journey.
I look forward to talking with you soon.
To contact us and learn more, click here.
Claim your seat and enroll in the Summer 2017 class!
Click below to process your tuition payment for the next class starting June 5, 2017.